Thursday 15 March 2012

Studio Production at the UCA campus

We had the opportunity to produce a little talk show at the video studio in the UCA Maidstone campus. Getting hands-on practice with all the equipment including video camera's, vision mixers, sound recording system, tracker etc. This was a great session that gave me a good idea of what the process of studio produced TV shows are like.
I got to be a Director for one of the recorded shows. This was a great feeling and experience for me as I am more used to Film productions so this painted out the real differences between both systems.
Afterwards, I decided to exercise my Final cut Pro skills by editting the recorded takes on the studio show we produced. I will upload the finished product as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment