Friday 18 May 2012

An Olympic Challenge

I have been commissioned to produce a short film for 'The Marlowe Academy' in Ramsgate. The film will be screened at the school's assembly on 22 May to kick-off a day of celebration for the 'Thanet Schools Olympic torch handover' in the lead up to London 2012 Olympics.

The project is organised UCA Canterbury 'Access and Outreach Co-ordinator' Gill Wilson.
Gill Wilson along with the Marlowe Academy Director of sports, Paul Johnson and myself had a meeting at the school in Ramsgate on the Wednesday the 9th of May 2012.
We went through all the filming procedures and project plans then on Friday the 18th of May 2012, I went down to the film the sports events practiced by the BTEC Sports Studies students at the Marlowe Academy.

I am currently editing the film and hope to be done by the deadline day Monday night 21st May which is a bit of a challenge considering this is also my Media Strategies essay deadline day but one I gladly accept... Goodluck to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment