Monday 15 October 2012

Commission Unit: Documentary

For this Unit I have some rough ideas so far:

One idea is based around international students and looking into how they cope with the life changing decision to study abroad; living in a different environment and society, lifestyle, weather, expenses etc.

My second idea is a pre-developed project.
During the Easter break, I got the opportunity to document a week long fashion course run by the UCA Rochester for young kids to encourage them to take up the career path and progress on to study it at the university. For this project, we only had to produce a five minute brief promo for the five days duration of the course. Needless to say we had surplus amount of footage recorded over the five days.
I feel I could incorporate incorporate this event into a documentation of the course.
Also in a cause to develop the idea, I could re-visit students who attend the course and document their progress after the course and their feelings towards taking up a career in fashion and the overall impact of the course in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment