Thursday 6 December 2012

WORK EXPERIENCE: Take Me Out

I had another gracious opportunity to work on the set of the popular british dating show 'Take Me Out'.
Just like last time I helped out as a stand-in for the rehearsals of the boys for the show. It was indeed a very long day but far more worth the experience getting to see how preparations for one of the UK's largest studio production is seasonally brought to the entertainment light.
Last time I was unlucky not to get a reservation to see the live shoot but this time around I had the privilege to sit in amongst the audience. It was an awesome experience noting how professional everyone from the presenter Paddy McGuiness to the Floor managers worked as a team to produce a hugely entertaining show keeping the fantastic audience full of cheers.


My hunger to work in the TV/Film industry has never more been fuelled.

No comments:

Post a Comment