Thursday 5 January 2012

Intro

Hello! Hello!! This is my first blog and so I would like to give you some insights on what I have been up to these past few months leading up to the beginning of this course...
I finished studying Foundation studies in Arts and Design at the UCA Rochester Campus last May and have been waiting ever since for this course to finally start! Been tooooo LONG!! '_'
However since then, I have been getting involved in different projects in order to build up an Acting CV as performing is also one of my ambitions. These included music videos, web-series, extra work and a couple of short films. You can visit my online resumes for some more information http://principals.castingnetworks.co.uk/DavidAnga. It also includes videos that I have produced in recent years like my Foundation Studies Final Piece (below) amongst others.
I'm so looking forward to starting the course with the hope that it is as exciting as it seems and worthy of such a long wait!
Ciao for Now!! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi - dave. Great little film! Good to have you on the course. See you on the 30th! simon

    ReplyDelete