Monday 30 January 2012

DAY ONE-ish

So its our first day at the Maidstone Studios and we got to experience the long awaited tour to witness the brilliant facilities at our advantaged disposal. Was such and exciting and inspirational day especially after meeting most of the now 2nd and 3rd years already on the course.
We were briefed a lot from the site safety rules to a more indepth information of the course and we even received our Time-Tables. All is set and now I cant wait to embark on the course!! :-)
We have received our first task for Thursday which is on the Title 'LIFE' and split into groups of 'Fours' and a 'Three'. My group is one of the fours consisting of myself, Mel, Neill and Tory #Goodstuff (Yes I have got twitter and do tend to use the hash-tag as I please, Pardon Me!). We had a meeting at the Halls in the evening to discuss ideas and we have enthusiastically arrived at a drafted idea which I won't be disclosing just yet tehe :-P
'Life' is to be a Three minute Short.
My group has decided to visit the studio after our campus induction tomorrow (31/01/2012) in order for us to do a run through of the idea and survey potential areas at the studios for our shoot.
So now I can't sleep as it's definitely a day to look forward to!!! :-/
However, sleep is essential for us humans meaning if I don't get one asap I shall have a much regrettable and shabby morning due to that ill-fated feeling the french call 'Fatigue' so I will therefore do the sensible thing (even though its already late) and close my blog here sooo Goodnight! (technically Good-morning).

No comments:

Post a Comment