Friday 6 April 2012

Story-Telling Unit: The Meeting – Day Three


WEDNESDAY 28/03/2012
It didn't feel like a good start at all when I found outboth of my camera men were unable to make the shoot today so I wasn’t bestprepared but it wasn’t to put me down as I soldiered on to the scene location atthe underpass with my actors and equipment.
Lighting in the underpass itself was good enough butfilming the entrance scenes were a little tricky as outside the underpassitself was extremely dark. I therefore decided to cut out the scene of Deanwalking towards the underpass and just go straight to him getting in theunderpass.
Also due to not having enough assistance today, I havedecided to cut out the Chris and Gabby characters in my script in order to alsoconcentrate more on the central roles that is Dean, Chloe, Gaz and Sid.
No surprise it was double hard work trying to plan outthe shots as well as direct the actors then do the camera work and act too, but wegot it all done in the end and finally called it a WRAP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment