Friday 6 April 2012

Story-Telling Unit: The Meeting – Shot assessments


After calling it a wrap for the film shoot, I took time to go through all the clips in order to make sure I had gotten all the required scenes in the script. I was very content with the overall result. The only scene I wasn’t very happy about was one from the underpass; because I had forgotten to do a white balance, the scene lighting was very red, so haven done white balance for other sections of the same scene, this was very obvious in the clips. So now I’m hoping I’ll be able to adjust this problem during edit. However, thinking about it, I could completely change this underpass scene into a black and white capture as it is all a depiction of a ‘past’ event, which could give it an interesting composition. If this still doesn't turn out right then i'll have to re-shoot the scene as a last ditch option.

No comments:

Post a Comment